As a Realtor, I have been on many inspections of homes when they sell. I try hard to pay attention to the items that are noted by the inspector so I will by able to inform homeowners of inspection issues when they list their home for sale. I know that you are not in the market to sell your home but some day in the future you might be.
I know your roof looks great and functions as it is suppose to however here are some issues that you need to know about your roof installation that might be called when you sell. Then you might have to pay for that repair at the time of sale.
Here are some of the items you need to be aware of:
1. Flashing in the correct locations including around the chimney.
2. Ridgeline cracks in the shingles.
3. Proper decking clearance around combustible pipes.
4. Make sure vent pipes are secured and sealed correctly.
5. The hot water heater vent pipes need to be secured as well.
6. Nail pops from poor installation.
There are more items. If you would like to have your roof inspected by a professional inspector please call:
**Neither my company nor myself make any fees from these inspections. This is a simply an awareness that I wanted to bring to your attention.